21st-26th February

 With the last few days threatening to go by with very little happening it would take until the 24th for the first real signs of Spring to show. The first migrant of the Spring came in the shape of a rather smart male Stonechat by the Observatory Polytunnel. The bird eventually made its way into T2 and was a welcome addition to the obs ringing totals for the year. The following day would turn out to be quite a quiet one, although busier than the previous, highlights included 3 Stonechat, two at the Mill and one at Ancum, a Hen Harrier around the obs and a Merlin near Breckan.  The 26th saw a day of unbroken sunshine and some good birds too. The wintering White-billed Diver was off the foghorn with 5 Great Northern Divers, the Ruff that's been intermittently frequenting Ancum made another appearance and a very showy 1st Winter Little Gull was flycatching over Trolla in the early afternoon. The good weather continued into the 27th but despite the previous days avian action it all went a little quiet again. A good number of Skylark and Twite remained in the observatory crop but it was otherwise wholly unspectacular. Despite the lower levels of migrants it really feel as though Spring is just around the corner! 

                                   Stonechat
                                   Little Gull
                                   Little Gull
                                   Little Gull


Comments

Dave said…
He is the best out there,I tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all I had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,I used $500 to get a job of $50000 done all thanks to Robertson he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how I can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family
Contact premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Telegram ‪+1 (984) 733‑3673‬