10th-11th January

 A very cold couple of days hasn't seen much change in the birds but it's hardly a surprise considering it's January. Good counts of Pintail and Gadwall were present on Bewan posting 26 and 15 respectively, The Green-winged Teal remained on Gretchen with 21 Eurasian Teal, a collated 31 Tufted Duck were on Bewan, Garso, Hooking and Brides and the drake Pochard was back on Brides with 2 Little Grebe. Greylags have of course been the goose of choice (or not) with over 300 on the island, the only goose that wasn't a Greylag was a Pink-footed Goose below the school. Away from Wildfowl the Gull flock on Bewan contained a rather scruffy 1st Winter Glaucous Gull that seemed to be commuting between Bewan and the Seal Skerry. The Twite flock in the Funny Park was still holding 3 Chaffinch but had been joined by a rather smart male Redpoll. A couple of Hen Harriers were seen bombing around the island but otherwise it was very much business as usual!  

                                   Redpoll
                                   Glaucous Gull
                                   Pink-footed Goose


Comments

Dave said…
He is the best out there,I tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all I had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,I used $500 to get a job of $50000 done all thanks to Robertson he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how I can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

Contact premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Telegram ‪+1 (984) 733‑3673‬