12th-15th January

With the wind picking up and the weather turning not so nice it's meant birding away from vehicles has been at a premium but there have still been bits and bobs to pick up on. The overwintering Ruff remained with the Redshank and Golden Plover flock near the Post Office on the 12th. The 13th was a very quiet day with hardly anything to report apart from the usual Hen Harriers and a Merlin. The next day however would see the wind pick up and even get a sniff of Easterly to it, all this really meant was that the Gulls gathered on the Links and the appearance of an Adult and 1st Winter Iceland Gull and a 1st Glaucous Gull made for something to photograph if nothing else! Another rough day on the 15th saw 2 1st Winter Glaucous Gulls sat around Bewan as did the first Jack Snipe of 2021, the group of 60 or so Ringed Plover and 43 Dunlin remained on Cauldhaim flash with the Pink-footed Goose nearby. A couple of Woodcock were flushed from Holland in the afternoon. 

                                   Iceland Gull
                                   Snipe


Comments

Dave said…
He is the best out there,I tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all I had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,I used $500 to get a job of $50000 done all thanks to Robertson he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how I can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

Contact premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Telegram ‪+1 (984) 733‑3673‬