16th-19th January

A few days where again white-winged Gulls have made up the bulk of the good birds we've had over the past few days. The 16th produced good numbers of the aforementioned white winged Gulls, with 4 Glaucous Gulls (1 ad and 3 1w) and 2 1w Iceland Gulls in a large flock of feeding Gulls on the Links. A WeBs count on the 17th produced plenty of wildfowl but also presented the task of trying to rule out overlapping Glaucous Gulls with them moving around the island a fair bit, with a bit of working out we had at least 8 birds (2 ad and 6 1w) on island along with the previous days Iceland Gulls that were hanging around on Garso. A pair of Mute Swans were also on Brides, while 5 Snow Buntings were hanging around in East Loch Park. The 18th was mostly taken up with a failed rescue attempt of a Grey Seal that had become entangled in fishing line, sadly the Seal managed to get away, we're keeping an eye out for it though and hopefully we'll manage to free it before too long! The 19th was back to normal, the Ruff appeared on Ancum in the morning while the only other birds of note were a Merlin at Parkhouse, 2 Hen Harrier, 2 Glaucous Gulls (ad and 1w) and a 1w Iceland Gull on the Seal Skerry. 

                                   Iceland Gull with Common Gulls
                                   Common Gull and Herring Gull 
                                  

Comments

Dave said…
He is the best out there,I tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all I had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,I used $500 to get a job of $50000 done all thanks to Robertson he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how I can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family

Contact premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Telegram ‪+1 (984) 733‑3673‬