29th - 31st March

 Highlights from the 29th included a Pink-footed Goose still, the Sparrowhawk still, a drake Goosander which flew past the Old Beacon - a rare bird on here, a drake hybrid aythya (which was most likely a Pochard x Tufted Duck), a Great Skua, a Jack Snipe, 2 Grey Plover, the Ruff still, 2 Rook, a Robin, a Song Thrush, 17 Redwing, 2 Fieldfare, a littoralis Rock Pipit, the Goldcrest still and the 7 Woodpigeon still. 

littoralis Rock Pipit

Highlights from the 30th included the Black-throated Diver still, a juvenile Glaucous Gull, the Sparrowhawk still, the first Brambling of the year, a Song Thrush, 2 Chiffchaff, the Goldcrest still and the 7 Woodpigeon still.

juvenile Glaucous Gull. Interestingly careful examination of photographs showed that this same bird was seen on Fair Isle two hours before it was seen at the north end of North Ronaldsay on the afternoon of the 30th.


Highlights from the 31st included a Great Skua, a Jack Snipe, a Chiffchaff still and the 7 Woodpigeon still.

Great Skua


Comments

Dave said…
He is the best out there,I tested him and he delivered a good job,he helped me settle bank loans,he also helped my son upgrade his scores at high school final year which made him graduate successfully and he gave my son free scholarship into the college,all I had to do was to settle the bills for the tools on the job,I used $500 to get a job of $50000 done all thanks to Robertson he saved me from all my troubles,sharing this is how I can show gratitude in return for all he has done for me and my family
Contact premiumhackservices@gmail.com
Telegram ‪+1 (984) 733‑3673‬